Backend Fullstack Developer…
Request Type: Backend Fullstack Developer
Procurement Type: Contractor\Contract to Hire
Work Location: Remote\Hybrid (Birmingham, AL)
Request: Backend Developer (Application Development - Information Technology Software Engineer III)
Work Authorization: GC or Citizen Only, as its Contract to Hire.
- Strong experience building Web applications with Rest APIs integration of Micro services in .NET Core/framework technologies.
- Strong full stack developer with proven track record of getting things done.
- Expert in two or more Integrated Development Environments and languages including C#, .Net core, Java scripting, Objective-C, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience developing against common API technologies including REST and SOAP.
- Experience with React.js framework development
- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI and .Net Core
- Strong understanding of design patterns (MVVM, etc), dependency injection
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and development.
- Strong SQL experience and knowledge of entity framework
- strong knowledge of Rest APi life cycle
- strong knowledge of react.js and responsive web design
- Experience with Mulesoft or other API integration platforms
- Understand and analyze system and SQL bottleneck, good troubleshoot skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 8-10 years of experience