No Sponsorship available.
React experience REQUIRED…
- 5+ years of Web development experience using C#, Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework and Web Forms
- 5+ years of experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)/ Azure DevOps
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) with tools such as TFS, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- Must have experience developing web applications using .NET (MVC and/or ASP Web Forms)
- Programming experience with the following: Angular JS, Bootstrap, CLS (Common Lookup Service), Oracle 12 and MS SQL
- Experience with Oracle and MS SQL, bug fixing, deployments and all phases of the software development lifecycle required
- Must be able to analyze technical alternatives and present potential solutions to clients
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- MS Visual Studio
- Develop enterprise web applications using Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Angular, Bootstrap and CLS.
- Oracle/SQL Server technologies (Programming T-SQL and PL SQL)
- Identify and understand the scope of functionality and suggest development solutions with cost benefit and design options
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables
�� Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resolves highly complex issues, conducts advanced research, and recommends innovations
- Works with customers and users to evaluate, estimate and perform application development and/or business process change requests under the direction of the appropriate Technical Lead
- Develops test scenarios and scripts as an integral component of the software quality assurance process
Security Clearance: Must be eligible for a public trust clearance.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related combination of education and experience technical field is required.