Manufacturing Automation is one of the most exciting and innovative areas to work in at Tesla. We continuously rethink and improve how manufacturing processes are performed in a pragmatic & efficient way. The Factory Software team is responsible for building infrastructure solutions that allow the company to redefine manufacturing and production. We focus on implementing effective software… advances, distributed fault-tolerant computing, and modern user- experience to manufacturing systems throughout Tesla. Our stack is built on top of Kubernetes, Kafka, React, Go, PostgreSQL and other related platforms. We're looking for an experienced Go Developer to join our fast-paced manufacturing environment. An ideal candidate is technically curious and excited about making an impact to one of Tesla's core businesses.
- Interface with controls engineers and operators to build the most effective automation systems and solutions. This includes getting immersed in defining and implementing automation system processes flows
- Implement, deploy, maintain, and quickly adjust automation backend applications
- Define an architecture for fault-tolerant, distributed, and adaptive automation applications
- Inspect and analyze various network protocols deployed in automation systems
- Build tools, test-automation, and documentation
- Respond to and handle manufacturing process change requests promptly
- Proficiency in Go, TCP/IP, Networking Programming, and related technologies
- Knowledge of distributed computing and data storage systems
- Demonstrated experience with building solid, testable, and maintainable clean code
- Proficiency working in a high-impact, responsive, and collaborative team environment - Smart but humble, with a bias for action
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice