Be part of product team that Tesla keeps for itself! We are the Material Flow System(MFS) team and we build software that controls the material movement inside the Warehouses, Yards, trucks and the factory. We work on various algorithms to optimize the space and speed of recovery of material, so that the cars can be built faster. The software is considered as the Central Nervous System of… Tesla Manufacturing.
We are looking for a highly motivated software and self-driven engineer specializing in backend systems. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class software and a track record of success creating highly and scalable software systems. You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs.
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical specification, and the design and development of complex software projects
- Contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into enterprise systems
- Develop enterprise-scale software introduction and subsequent roll-out to future production lines
- Interact with teams of engineers from multiple disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CE, EE or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Expertise in modern web technologies and frameworks, preferably Go
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Database experience (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server…)
- Proven experience with an object-oriented programming language, preferably Go
- Experience with distributed architectures and systems
Job posting details for Software Engineer, Material Flow Systems (Golang) at Tesla in Fremont, California, listed on ClimateTechList jobs. ClimateTechList gathers 19,100+ job openings from over 622 climate tech companies and updates them daily