Calling all Data Enthusiasts
Direct Hire Role based In Florida…
Health Insurance from Day One along with other traditional and ancillary benefits
Looking for Product Minded-Customer Journey Focused Individuals
TEWS has an exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist with an enterprise client focused on innovation on being the best in their industry. We are looking for people that thrive on data and what it can do to leverage an organization and ultimately the customer experience. The ideal candidate will have three to five years or more prior experience as a data Scientist or Data Engineer. This role leverages large relational and Big Data stores to produce insights and support product and experience innovation.
The Data Scientist will work with business stakeholders to produce repeatable research and augment analytics capabilities and IT partners to embed insights into system functionality. This position will require direct collaboration with internal stakeholders and the ability to story tell in a way that is meaningful to leadership teams.
- Author and implement advanced analytical and predictive models; including What-If, look-a-like, and propensity models across large audience segments.
- Validate models, evaluate anomalies, and screen feature selection for accuracy and efficiency.
- Aggregate large data sets for model preparation from disparate sources; data engineering may be required.
- Leverage relational and unstructured data to derive and explain customer engagement, behavior, and preferences.
- Partner with stakeholders to integrate analytics into existing and new business capabilities to drive business performance.
- Partner with Data Engineering and Data Architecture to create optimized data structures and data stores for AI/ML capabilities and integrate insights into system functionality.
- Work as a consultant to the organization to educate on new and emerging AI/ML technologies and use cases.
- Participate and conduct project centric and ad hoc analysis and other data related assignments.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing machine learning algorithms and Artificial Intelligence tools.
- Strong familiarity with data science tools in Python and R
- Proficiency in querying relational and NoSQL data stores
- Familiarity with on-premise and cloud based data ecosystems and tools, including Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) models
- Proven ability to communicate technical