**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.”
Baer is looking for Mid Level Ruby Developer for a 6 month Federal Remote Project…
Title: Mid Level Ruby Developer
Location: Remote (Must be based in US)
Duration: 6 months with 12 months possible extension
Alignment: W2 or C2C
- Work with product managers and product designers on a cross-functional team to understand user and business needs and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process to achieve key outcomes that align with the client mission
- Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline based on Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance
- Follow a Test-Driven Development approach in all development activities as you develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback using JUnit and other tools like Cucumber, Jmeter, and Selenium
- 5 years web application development experience
- 5+ year experience with Ruby on Rails (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience with HTML & CSS
- 3+ years of experience in using and managing change management tools, Git, Subversion, TortoiseSVN, and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo)
- Experience working with non-developer roles on a cross-functional agile delivery team
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Bachlores Degree
Public trust security clearance is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a form.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.