Seeking a talented iOS / React Native Developer to, build, and maintain the application. Primary focus will be developing a high-end iOS application for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design and backend engineers for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications… published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the small team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Demostrated a command in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in React Native, Swift, and Objective C
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including CodePush
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, Twilio and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
TradeHaus focuses on Mobile, Fashion, Collectibles, and Trade Platform. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://tradehaus.io