_What will you do…
We are a group of technology enthusiasts who work together to create a state of the art system for managing security and access control.
Join us to build big-scale microservices powered by Go, Docker and Kubernetes.
Let’s build together the best security platform on the market.
- 70% New features
- 10% Bugs
- 10% Meetings (including Scrum events)
- 5% Writing documentation
- 5% Other
_Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer preferred
- Proficiency in Ruby; good to have along Golang, Python and PostgreSQL is beneficial
- Deep understanding of container technologies like Docker, Podman, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Experience using AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and strong interpersonal skills required
- Fluent English (C1+)
Nice to have:
- CKAD or experience with Kubernetes
- Experience using AWS or Azure
- Experience working in BDD and Scrum
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more