Your Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (React/.NET)
Job Location: Sunrise, FL or Westminster, CO / Also open to Remote…
Responsible for the full life cycle software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound software engineering principles and established methodologies.
What You Will Do:
- Build software that is a joy to use! - Easy, intuitive, and allows users to accomplish their work more efficiently than without the software.
- Participate in all aspects of product development as needed, from requirements analysis through product release utilizing Agile methodology.
- Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
- Develop and communicate implementation approaches for assigned projects.
- Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development.
- Update Jira issues and participate in reviews
- All other duties as assigned.
What Skills & Experience You Should Bring
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Design.
- Experience with Design Patterns and/or Domain Driven Design.
- Experience implementing architecture patterns like MVC, n-tier, SOA, etc. a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- REST API development on C#/.NET/ASMX/WCF web services.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Familiarity with frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS (Preferred), MS Entity Framework, etc. a plus.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Dynamo, etc. a plus.
- Experience using agile development practices like TDD, BDD, pair programming and automated builds.
- Experience developing high-volume web applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, other engineers, and internal and external customers.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
- Ability to write business and technical specification documents that convey complex analysis and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Ability to learn quickly and meet high expectations.
- Customer focused with excellent follow through on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
- Working experience as a senior software engineer will be considered in place of a degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working on software development environments.
- Business knowledge of the construction industry is highly desirable.
About Our Trimble O&PS Division
Founded in 1995 and based in Sunrise, Florida, e-Builder, now Trimble O&PS, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, CalTech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
Trimble’s Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most importantly that they know they belong, no matter who they are or where they are coming from.
Trimble provides the following compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. This compensation range is based on a full time schedule. Trimble reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Trimble offers comprehensive core benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Time off plans and retirement plans. Most of our businesses also offer tax savings plans for health, dependent care and commuter expenses as well as Paid Parental Leave and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Trimble is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and embrace our
candidates' diversity and take affirmative action to employ and advance individuals
without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, pregnancy (including
childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, marital status, genetic
information, and all other legally protected characteristics. We forbid discrimination and
harassment in the workplace based on any protected status or characteristic. A criminal
history is not an automatic bar to employment with the Company, and we consider
qualified applicants consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
The Company is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs in our job
application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation for your job, contact
Julie Phan, Benefits Analyst at email@example.com or 408-481-8138 or email People Experience at AskPX@px.trimble.com