UtilizeCore is currently seeking a Full Stack Senior Ruby On Rails Engineer to join our team. We are looking for a qualified candidate to join us in our NYC office.
- Build and manage APIs for front-end team to use
- Managed and mentor junior developers
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Write unit and integration tests
- Help manage deployments and RoR infrastructure
- At least 4+ years of industry experience relevant in RoR.
- 2+ years of DevOps
- 2+ years of experience writing APIs
- Have experience in using gems like carrierwave, devise, oauth etc.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- 3+ years working with databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
UtilizeCore focuses on SaaS, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Commercial Real Estate, and Real Estate Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Miami, and Long Island. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://utilizecore.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn