A Web 3.0 startup backed by Bianance & top US Accelerator & VC is looking for an extremely bright Solidity engineer to build a DeFi asset management platform helping people create crypto portfolios with additional yield “in one click���.
Our mission is to provide people with complete financial independence, free from intermediaries and centralized parties. The vision is to become the #1 multi-chain asset management protocol.
Some of the things we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working with Solidity and Nodejs/any JS framework
- 1+ years of experience with truffle, ganache CLI, geth, and remix
- Experience operating blockchain nodes especially in Ethereum
- Deep knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals such as system calls, TCP/IP, and debugging tools
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control
- Experience in writing test cases. We love TDD practice in the development process
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) … nice to have
If you are a curious learner and keep on iterating with development on new tech across the blockchain ecosystem we’d be happy to welcome you to the team!
Generous token/equity allocation, 2-3x salary growth upon the next round and potential relocation to the US in the future (if relevant).
Velvet.Capital focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in United States. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://velvet.capital or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn