A Web 3.0 startup backed by Bianance & top US Accelerator & VC is looking for an extremely bright Solidity engineer to build a DeFi asset management platform helping people create crypto portfolios with additional yield “in one click”.
Our mission is to provide people with complete financial independence, free from intermediaries and centralized parties. The vision is to become the #1 multi-chain asset management protocol.
Some of the things we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working with Solidity and Nodejs/any JS framework
- 1+ years of experience with truffle, ganache CLI, geth, and remix
- Experience operating blockchain nodes especially in Ethereum
- Deep knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals such as system calls, TCP/IP, and debugging tools
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control
- Experience in writing test cases. We love TDD practice in the development process
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) … nice to have
If you are a curious learner and keep on iterating with development on new tech across the blockchain ecosystem we’d be happy to welcome you to the team!
Generous token/equity allocation, 2-3x salary growth upon the next round and potential relocation to the US in the future (if relevant).
Velvet.Capital focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in United States. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://velvet.capital or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn