Warehouse Management (Korber) developer needed to work on .Net and SQL technology - for a FT opportunity. This is a remote role with quarterly travel to Columbus for the IT summit meetings mandatory for 2 weeks. Can consider candidates located in OH, TX, GA, NV or CT. Korber experience is a plus as long as candidate has strong SQL & C# as long as open to training. Integrated microservices… backend. This is an addition to the team.
- Strong SQL development skills and experience (REQUIRED)
- SQL performance tuning skills and experience (PREFERRED)
- Intermediate to advanced C#/.NET Skills (REQUIRED)
- Warehouse domain knowledge (PREFERRED)
- Experience developing solutions for warehouse management systems (NICE TO HAVE, KORBER PREFERRED)
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, a business-related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including being able to create and optimize stored procedures.
- Experience developing applications with C# (or a similar language) and the .NET Framework or Core.
- Experience developing solutions for warehouse management systems, particularly Korber, is preferred.
- Strong aptitude to learn new technical skills in order to support needed team products.
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Office tools.
- Strong project management skills, specifically working with deadlines and estimating the duration of a task. aptitude
- Strong soft skills, including experience in facilitation, diplomacy, and conflict resolution.
- Must have a “can-do” attitude.
- Is flexible to work outside of normal business hours.
- Is a highly motivated, well-organized, self-starter desiring an opportunity to grow both technically and professionally.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, supervisors, managers, sales representatives, and outside vendors.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow the Functional Requirements of a Business Requirements Document.
Vertex Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law