MUMPS & Java Developers:
Location – New York / New Jersey Metro area…
· Excellent software developer with extensive knowledge of MUMPS programming languages and Java – standard and enterprise level.
· Hands on experience in development of Java based Web / Enterprise Applications
· Knowledge and experience in working with and setting up CICD pipelines and SDLC.
· Have good written and verbal English language communication skills with an ability to work effectively in an international environment.
· Business analysis and system analysis skills including testing.
· Functional knowledge of commercial banking systems (SWIFT, Checking, Saving, Nostro/Vostro, Wash, and related banking accounting transactions.)
· Building complex financial Web Applications and providing adequate software solutions following Scrum methodology software development practices
· Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
· Developing high-quality and detailed designs and Testing.
· Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
· Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
· Mentor others in documenting systems requirements and development patterns and best practices. Ability to lead and deliver change in a very productive way.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 - $85.00 per hour
- Health savings account
- Day shift
- MUMPS: 2 years (Required)
- Java: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location