JOB ID: 21114
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Collaborate with Business and Technology teams in order to build and optimize the company websites, digital platforms and internal systems.
- Develop responsive, optimized user experiences for the customers.
- Optimize page performance for better user experience for the customers.
- Collaborate with other team members in an agile development process, spanning front end, back end, QA, and product management utilizing process and communication tools such as JIRA.
- Work collaboratively with our UX team to create fresh, new experiences for our e-commerce website and customers.
- Write clean and efficient code that is fully documented and can be easily tested.
- Analyze and improve site speed and stability and ensure that the site is compliant (ADA, Title III).
- Take an active role in deploying continuous improvements to e-commerce operations and order management processes (Buy Online Pickup In Store, Deliver From Store, Ship from Store).
- Implement and manage analytics platform (Adobe) and supporting data layer.
- Design and implement ecommerce solutions that integrate industry-standard applications (OMS, CRM, Inventory Systems, WMS).
- Take ownership of development on e-commerce development process and deployment pipeline.
- Build, configure, manage and execute jobs to populate data in support of the e-commerce platforms.
- Design solutions for projects spanning e-commerce, operations and marketing.
- Take an active role in promoting best practices and training others within the team.
- Ensure deliverables are SOX, PCI, and audit compliant to the company standards.
- Experience with building and maintaining React native applications for both iOS/Android platforms.
- Experience with react native libraries and third party libraries like react-native-navigation, Axios.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles and techniques.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries(Immutable) and core principles.
- Knowledge of current industry coding standards, tools and best practices.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development team.
- Proven ability to work on a cross-functional team.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve committed milestones.
- Experience with agile/SDLC tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with source code management using Git, GitFlow, BitBucket or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working and communicating well within a team environment.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or 2 - 5 years related experience and/or training within a retail environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful track record of developing and deploying Mobile Apps using React Native.
- Proven track record of getting things done within a fast paced, changing environment.
- Organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and maintain effectiveness for yourself in order to meet deadlines and an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Working ability to remain effective under stress and respond to pressure and changes in priority in a manner that is professional and productive.
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease.
- Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English, including the ability to provide clear, constructive direction and feedback to team members.
- Understanding of change management strategy.
Must be able to work for a US based company without requiring visa sponsorship.
MORE ABOUT WIMMER SOLUTIONS
At Wimmer Solutions, we’ve built a reputation for results-driven, innovative, business and technology solutions that help companies execute on their strategic initiatives. We custom tailor our services to fit our clients’ needs from consulting and technology process outsourcing to interim technical talent resourcing.
We’re all about people and community. Since 2002, we have offered technology staffing and managed services for the great Seattle area. We focus on getting to know our clients and candidates to create lasting partnerships and ensure success. Not only do we provide a wide variety of benefits like medical and dental, but we are also committed to inspiring and creating positive change in the world with our community outreach programs. You will join a large team of professionals who are passionate about their careers as well as their community. For more career opportunities or to refer a friend, please visit http://wimmersolutions.com/careers