Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy… inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 large company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Rust Developer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Building new products inside the company.
- Develop new code with Rust, and deal with existing Go/Ruby code
- Create PoC in the new areas and drive them to production or drop them away.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- Strong experience writing, shipping, and maintaining Rust code (3+ years)
- Knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms, multiprocessing, memory management.
- Experience developing high-performance asynchronous applications with Rust (tokio).
- Good understanding of network protocols and stacks.
- Good understanding of DB technologies: classic databases and modern no-SQL.
- Understanding of Linux environment
- A deep understanding of Pub/Sub architectures is a plus
- Golang/Ruby knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with WASM is a plus
- Good DevOps practices and tools knowledge is a plus
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Readiness to work remotely with teams distributed across the world and timezones
- Spoken English (at the level enough to pass the technical interview and later work with colleagues)
- Being a result-oriented problem solver.
- Prefer coming up with proposals, rather than following the directions.
- Being open to new projects and changing the areas.
Workato focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Sales Automation, Data Integration, Human Resource Automation, and Marketing Automation. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Singapore, Mountain View, and Barcelona. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Workato has raised $105M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2021 at a valuation of $5.7B.
You can view their website at http://www.workato.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn