The largest credit reporting company nationwide is looking to hire a .Net Core Software Engineer on a contract to hire basis. You will play an important role in creating their online platform and developing enterprise level applications for internal and external product. The application will be enterprise level services to create API's that integrate with an ecommerce platform that is seen by… millions of people. You will meet frequently with staff before and during projects, to ascertain requirements
You will play a key role in creating opportunities and helping consumers, businesses, and society nationwide. The ideal candidate will have in depth Micro-Services and Cloud experience to join a growing team in developing a brand-new platform that will be used by millions of people.Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Experience with .NET / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API, ASP.NET Core technologies.
- Experience with AWS Cloud programming.
- Proficient in consuming & publishing Microservices and Web API's (REST).
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 80% New Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Ability to transfer FT after the contract period is completed
- W2 contractor employee benefits
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future