Client is looking for an experienced full-stack engineer who can help our efforts to build a scalable, state-of-the-art Sales platform using modern, cloud-native technologies. You will be a part of the Sales Technology team who provide modern, full-stack software solutions that enable our business partners to manage relationships with current and prospective clients. We adopt… lean, agile development practices and we are aggressively moving our application portfolio to cloud.
- Help design, build and maintain cloud-native solutions for our Sales platform
- Support external (multi-cloud, hybrid-cloud, and vendor managed subscriptions) and internal integrations
- Understand and be able to turn business requirements into technical solutions
- Understand the vision and help develop, design, operationalize and refactor the solutions
- Fully own and lead the development of solutions end-to-end from design through execution
- Day-to-day collaboration among the internal teams
- Ensure exceptional software quality via test-driven development (TDD) standards
- Bring a curious and inquisitive approach to solving complex business problems
- Mentor junior team members and perform code reviews
- Continued focus on platform sustainability and supportability
- 7 years of technical experience as a full-stack engineer (.NET, C#)
- 1 years of expertise with cloud-native tools and technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Proven experience with data technologies (e.g. Kafka, Snowflake, SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Deep understanding of REST services (independent of the application platform)
- Deep understanding of designing solutions for reuse.
- Strong practitioner of DevOps practices using DevOps tooling.
- Deep familiarity with software engineering fundamentals (e.g. algorithmic complexity, data structures, design patterns, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing high-performing teams.
- Experience in Asset Management and/or Financial Services is preferred
- Experience delivering real-time systems at large enterprise scale
Report this job
- Dice Id: XD-A
- Position Id: 23-00189SS