The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all aspect of engineering subjects, product quality subjects and compliance requirements from customers on the products in connector business unit
· Design new interconnect products with various development activities (prototyping, testing, simulation,…)
· Study technical trend in the market for new product development
· Communicate and support customers about engineering and quality topics
· Support engineering communication between customer and other internal teams
· Generate product specification, technical and quality report for customer
· Generate production control specification for factories and qualify products
· Support factories establishing high quality products and production process
· Support internal team about engineering aspect of subjects includes pricing structures, vender selection and qualification of venders
· Support technical papers for marketing and standard association activities
· Support responding compliance requirements from customer (RoHS, REACH ….)
· Support and coordinate development of sales objectives, strategies, advertising, promotional programs and ensure their execution and other different tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company
· Devote full time, ability, attention, energy and skills in performing all duties as assigned and delegated to you by the Company.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
· Management experience
· Working experience in connector and related electronics industry
· Mechanical design knowledge and technical and application engineering experience.
· Electrical design knowledge for electrical component
· Quality control knowledge and experience
· Strategic project planning skills.
· Judgment and critical thinking to analyze complex situations.
· 3D CAD / Mechanical / Electrical / Thermal simulation skils